This article applies to all operating systems.
- Locate the savegame folder and make sure your recorded game is saved there.
- If you use AoE2HD, the savegame folder can be found at the following location:
- 32-Bit: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD\savegame\multi\
- 64-Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD\savegame\multi\
- If you use classic AoC, the savegame foldercan be found at the following location:
- 32-Bit: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\savegame\multi\
- 64-Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\savegame\multi\
- Join a game lobby and host a game.
- Click Settings > Navigate to Restore Game > Check Load a game recording > Choose the desired game > Click OK.
- Now invite back the players shown in Game Details and launch the game. You are done!
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.