- Navigate to Control Panel > at the top right choose View by: Small icons > choose Windows Firewall from list and click on Restore defaults.
- Go to Advanced Settings, right click on Inbound Rules and choose New Rule... from list.
- Create a new Program rule and click Next.
- ChooseThis program path: from list and click on Browse...
- Navigate toC:\Program Files (x86)\Voobly and click on voobly.exe and confirm with Open.
- If the path is shown as in the screenshot, you can proceed by clicking Next.
- Choose Allow the connection and proceed by clicking Next.
- Check Domain, Private and Public, again proceed by clicking Next.
- Enter a name for the Firewall rule, e. g. Voobly.
- Close by clicking Finish.
- Repeat the steps 1 - 10 for all games you are going to play on Voobly (see below for the appropriate paths):
- AOC: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Age2HD\age2_x1\age2_x1.exe
- AOFE C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Age2HD\age2_x1\age2_x2.exe
- AOK: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Age2HD\age2_x1\EMPIRES.exe
- Aoe2HD AOC: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD\age2_x1\age2_x1.exe
- Aoe2HD AOFE: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD\age2_x1\age2_x2.exe
- The created firewall rules are now shown in the Inbound Rules list, e. g.
- You are done.
|Content by Label|