This article is for experienced users only running Voobly through Non-UPnP port restricted NAT.
Your network must be configured to allow access to the following ports.
- UDP 17600 to 17900 inclusive (Voobly game lobby traffic)
- TCP 17600 to 17603 inclusive (Voobly instant messenger)
- How to Port Forward your router
- DirectX: Ports required to play on a network
- Ports that you must open in Windows Firewall to play or to host a multiplayer game in Age of Empires II
There is no content with the specified labels